Oman Visa from Dubai
Oman eVisa requirements for Dubai Residents
Who is eligible for Oman Visa from Dubai?
Dubai residents can get legal and valid eVisa to Oman, who fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate must have a Dubai residency card with a minimum validity duration of 3 months.
- The candidate, who is applying for Oman eVisa must have a profession or occupation which is listed below in the eligible occupations’ list.
- The candidate must hold a legal passport with a validity of 6 months from the time of applying.
- Those candidates who have passports or residency of the countries which are listed in the list of eligible countries by the Sultanate of Oman Royal Oman Police.
What are the required documents for applying for Oman Visa from Dubai?
- The candidate must have an original and valid passport with a minimum valid duration of 6 months from the time of application.
- The candidate must hold a UAE or Dubai residency visa with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Other than these documents, the candidate must have the following additional documents while applying for Oman visa from Dubai
- No objection letter from individual’s company addressed to the Sultanate of Oman Royal Oman Police.
- A valid Copy of Emirates / Dubai ID
Terms and conditions of Oman Visa
- At the time of application for Oman’s visa, the applicant must be outside the boundaries of Oman.
- The Dubai residents must hold Dubai’s residency visa with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- The candidate must hold a valid passport which should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry to Oman.
- The candidate must enter the boundary of Oman from any of GCC countries and not from any other country.
- A female servant applicant is allowed to enter Oman only when her employer’s family is also visiting Oman with her.