Oman eVisa Requirements for UAE residents
Oman Evisa requirements for UAE residents
For applying to Oman eVisa, there are special requirements that an applicant should fulfill before applying. Those requirements are as follows:
- The candidate should submit the latest soft copy of their passport size picture.
- The candidate must have a valid and legal passport.
- The applicant must be able to upload a copy of the scanned passport.
- The nationals of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Belarus, Georgia, Honduras, India, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Laos, Turkmenistan, Albania, and Uzbekistan.should bring a valid visa proof and their residential permit, if they are traveling to of Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Schengen, United States of America and Austria
Important Information about Oman eVisa
- Once Oman’s eVisa is approved, the eVisa must be used by the candidate within a duration of 6 months from the date of approval.
- Anybody can apply with freedom if he/she has the important documents as Oman’s eVisa does not require any sponsor from Oman.
- The applicant should not have any other visa for Oman at the time of applying. A person can only apply once his/her valid and legal visa expires for Oman. Furthermore, any applicant can not hold both single or multiple eVisa for Oman at the same time.
Types of eVisa for Oman
The type of eVisa greatly depends on the kind of task and requirements of the candidate. Mainly, there are three types of eVisa to visit Oman. These are known as Single eVisa and Multiple eVisa. It is based on the variation in days and kinds of entry. The eVisa’s types are discussed in detail below:
1. Single eVisa for Oman– 10 Days
Single eVisa for Oman has a validity of 10 days. This type of eVisa is also known as s Single entry visa because on this visa, the candidate is allowed to enter the boundaries of Oman for once only. This eVisa is valid for 10 days from the starting date of the journey of the candidate. It is best suitable for the tourists to travel to Oman for 10 or less days.
2. Single eVisa for Oman– 30 Days
Similar to the aforementioned type of visa, the validity of this visa is only for 30 days. This is also a single entry visa, where the person will be allowed within the boundaries of Oman just once with that visa. The visa will be valid for 30 days once the candidate starts his/her journey, which means that the person can stay within Oman for 30 days. This visa is also suitable for tourists for a little longer stay.
3. Multiple eVisa for Oman– 30 Days
This eVisa is slightly different from the rest-single type eVisa. With this kind of eVisa, a candidate can have multiple entries to Oman within 365 days or one year from the starting date of the journey. Simply, it means, a person can go to Oman and stay there for a maximum of 30 days and return back, and then revisit Oman if necessary, any time in the specified 365 days or one year for 30 days. This visa is suitable for businessmen or people who have friends, families or relatives in Oman, as it allows the candidate to stay for a long duration of 30 days or a month.